- Research, Evaluation, and Best Practices
2017 AHAR: Part 1 - PIT Estimates of Homelessness in the U.S.
This report outlines the key findings of the 2017 Point-In-Time (PIT) count and Housing Inventory Count (HIC) conducted in January 2017. Specifically, this report provides 2017 national, state, and CoC-level PIT and HIC estimates of homelessness, as well as estimates of chronically homeless persons, homeless veterans, and homeless children and youth.
Keywords: 2017 PIT; 2017 HIC; Annual Homeless Assessment Report to Congress
This report is the first part of a two-part series. The second part is called the 2017 AHAR: Part 2 - Estimates of Homelessness in the United States.
To view all AHARs since 2007, visit the AHAR page.
- 2017 AHAR Report: Part 1 - PIT Estimates of Homelessness (PDF)
- 2017 CoC Populations and Subpopulations Reports (HTML)
- 2007 - 2017 Point-in-Time Estimates by CoC (XLSX)
- 2007 - 2017 Point-in-Time Estimates by State (XLSX)
- 2007 - 2017 Housing Inventory Count by CoC (XLSX)
- 2007 - 2017 Housing Inventory Count by State (XLSX)
- 2017 Housing Inventory Count (Raw File) (XLSX)
- HUD Approved