Contact Information

If you are in need of housing assistance, or if you have questions relating to the operation of the Section 8 Program, please contact a HUD approved Housing Counseling agency (counseling agencies in your area can be found at this link: or the Public Housing Authority (PHA) serving your area. The closest PHA can be found at this link:

Questions relating to the data used to determine if a county is contained within a Metropolitan Area should be addressed to