Contact Information

If you are in need of housing assistance, or if you have questions relating to the operation of the Section 8 Program, please contact a HUD approved Housing Counseling agency (counseling agencies in your area can be found at this link: or the Public Housing Authority (PHA) serving your area. The closest PHA can be found at this link:

Questions relating to the Low Income Housing Tax Credit program should be directed to the agencies allocating the tax credits. A list of allocating agencies and their internet contact information is available here.

Questions relating to the data used to calculate Median Family Incomes (MFI) and/or Income Limits (IL) or the calculation methodology used to generate the MFI estimates and associated ILs should be directed to