On December 9, 2021, HUD’s Office of Policy Development and Research (PD&R) will host a panel discussion on the whole-of-government response to the eviction crisis. In addition to the federal government’s efforts, state and local efforts are key to a whole-of-government approach to this crisis. This PD&R Quarterly Update will bring together federal, state, and local stakeholders to discuss how the different levels of government have coordinated and complemented each other’s efforts, as well as areas for improvement.
The event will also provide attendees with an update on U.S. housing market conditions, as well as a look at Census Household Pulse Survey data.
- Ben J. Winter, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Policy Development, PD&R
Update on U.S. Housing Market Conditions
- Kevin Kane, Chief Housing Market Analyst, Economic Market Analysis Division, PD&R
Pulse Survey Findings: Housing Security During COVID-19
- Veronica E. Helms, Analyst, PD&R
Keynote Speaker and Panel Moderator
- Margaret Hagan, Director of the Legal Design Lab and Lecturer in Law at Stanford
- Peggy Bailey, Senior Advisor in HUD’s Office of the Secretary
- Margaret S. Salazar, Executive Director of the Oregon Housing and Community Services Department
- Radhika M. Singh, Vice President, Civil Legal Services and Strategic Policy Initiatives, National Legal Aid & Defender Association
- Kyle C. Webster, ACTION-Housing, Inc., General Counsel
- Todd M. Richardson, General Deputy Assistant Secretary, PD&R
*We also invite you to participate in the event via social media by
following @HUDUSERnews. We'll be tagging our updates with #PDRUpdate.*