- Research, Evaluation, and Best Practices
2020 AHAR: Part 1 - PIT Estimates of Homelessness in the U.S.
This report outlines the key findings of the Point-In-Time (PIT) count and Housing Inventory Count (HIC) conducted in January 2020. Specifically, this report provides 2020 national, state, and CoC-level PIT and HIC estimates of homelessness, as well as estimates of chronically homeless persons, homeless veterans, and homeless children and youth.
Keywords: 2020 PIT; 2020 HIC; 2020 Point-in-Time count; Annual Homeless Assessment Report to Congress
To view all AHARs since 2007, visit the AHAR page.
- 2020 AHAR Report: Part 1 - PIT Estimates of Homelessness (PDF)
- 2007 - 2020 Point-in-Time Estimates by CoC (XLSX)
- 2007 - 2020 Point-in-Time Estimates by State (XLSX)
- 2007 - 2020 Housing Inventory Count by CoC (XLSX)
- 2007 - 2020 Housing Inventory Count by State (XLSX)
- 2011 - 2020 PIT Veteran Counts by CoC (XLSX)
- 2011 - 2020 PIT Veteran Counts by State (XLSX)
- 2020 Housing Inventory Count (Raw File) (XLSX)
- HUD Approved