WHAT WE DO
We create and maximize strategic partnerships. Simply put, that means we team up with the international and philanthropic communities to target shared goals.
Our Team: We come from diverse backgrounds in government, philanthropy, nonprofit, and business. From these experiences, we understand the value of collaboration across sectors to drive engagement.
- Provide advice and consultation to those seeking to partner
- Facilitate information exchange and learning opportunities
- Identify partnership opportunities to enhance HUD’s impact
- Develop plans for collaboration and joint action
- Capture and disseminate knowledge
- Coordinate research between scholars, government officials, and practitioners
Join us on September 23rd for our second US-EU Exchange webinar: How to achieve energy-efficient and affordable housing. Speakers include Theodore Toone, Director for Housing Efficiency at the White House Council on Environmental Quality, Maria T. Vargas, Director for the U.S. Department of Energy’s Better Buildings Challenge, and MEP Kim Van Sparrentak.