HUD USER Home > OUP > Research > Research Partnerships > Contact Information


Questions should be directed by email to, by telephone to Kinnard Wright or Madlyn Wohlman-Rodriguez, Office of University Partnerships at (202) 708-3061 (this number is not toll-free), or by mail to the Department of Housing and Urban Development, Office of University Partnerships, 451 Seventh Street, SW, Room 8226, Washington, DC 20410, ATTENTION: Research Partnerships.