The Rehab Guide Volume 8: HVAC/Plumbing
HUD published The Rehab Guide, a series of nine guidebooks to inform the design and construction industry about state-of-the-art materials and innovative practices in housing rehabilitation. The Rehab Guide series focuses on building technologies, materials, components, and techniques.
This volume, entitled The Rehab Guide: HVAC/Plumbing, includes:
- HVAC Design and Engineering
- Distribution Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Indoor Air Quality
- Fireplaces and Chimneys
- Domestic Hot Water Heating
- Plumbing Design and Engineering
- Water Supply and Distribution Systems
- Drain, Waste, and Vent Systems
- Fuel Supply Systems
- Appliance Vents and Exhausts
- Fire Protection Systems
For information on the other Rehab Guides in the series click here.