Header Image for Print

Household Prices, # of occupants, mortgage information, etc. for a 7th grade math project

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
otemple
Household Prices, # of occupants, mortgage information, etc. for a 7th grade math project

I am interested in knowing when the AHS data will be released; I would like my 7th grade mathematics students to have access to the data so that they can complete a 4-day project that asks them to

• Use mean, median, and mode to interpret data
• Make a persuasive argument for mean, median, or mode as the best indicator of what is “typical” of a set of data

Thank you for your help, and any other resources that may prove helpful.

Oshon Temple
oshon.temple@gmail.com

HUD USER Helpdesk
AHS data release

Data collection for the 2011 survey was delayed three months, due to budgetary issues. In recent years AHS has begun data collection in May; for 2011, data collection began in August. The Microdata (Public-Use File/PUF) will be available from HUD USER in late 2012, with data tables and printed reports to follow. Please continue to check HUD USER's website for the data release.

Disclaimer : All messages made available as part of this forum, including opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and do not necessarily reflect the views and policies of HUD or the U.S. Government. HUD cannot attest to the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any messages. This is a monitored forum; posts are subject to approval.

Note: Guidance documents, except when based on statutory or regulatory authority or law, do not have the force and effect of law and are not meant to bind the public in any way. Guidance documents are intended only to provide clarity to the public regarding existing requirements under the law or agency policies.