Quality Assurance System for Wood Framing Contractors
1. Identify people to take on certain roles related to your improvement program
2. Determine your goals for improvement and identify performance criteria such as code requirements and specifications
3. Determine a baseline of where you are now through an audit procedure designed to identify deficiencies or opportunities for improvement
4. Provide necessary improvements or training to address deficiencies or opportunities
5. Incorporate regular, periodic follow-up audits and training as a part of doing business.