- An Ordinance to Amend the City of Atlanta Code of Ordinances, Section 54-1, Affordable Housing
- Accessory Dwelling Unit Homeowners' Handbook
- Accessory Dwelling Unit Ordinance in Honolulu
- HB 4079 Relating to Housing
- Affordable Housing Policy
- Addressing the Housing Affordability Crisis in San Diego and Beyond
- Housing Affordability in Portland
You can use this form to quickly and easily submit your regulatory barrier stories to our Clearinghouse. Take a few minutes to click on the examples and the types of information we are looking for, then use the fields below to submit your experiences.
This consumer guide describes how to improve a home’s energy efficiency and indoor environmental quality, which can help reduce heating and cooling costs, save energy, and improve occupants’ health and comfort levels.
The Edge, an online magazine, provides easily understood translations of PD&R and HUD partners' research, a message from PD&R Senior Staff, and a wide range of information on housing and community development issues, regulations, and case studies.
- St. Louis Hospitals Help to Sustain the Forest Park Southeast and Central West End Neighborhoods
- East Harlem, New York: Supporting Affordable Living and Health Care as Part of State Medicaid Redesign
- Fort Peck Indian Reservation, Montana: Expanding Housing Opportunities on Tribal Lands
- Boston, Massachusetts: Innovatively Preserving Affordable Housing
- Austin, Texas: Realizing a Sustainably Planned Community in Mueller Redevelopment
- West Allis, Wisconsin: Supportive Housing in Suburban Milwaukee
- Mixed-Income Development in Dublin, California
- Addressing Homelessness in Olympia, Washington