- Mixed Use Zones Project: Code Concepts Report
- Downtown Developer Toolkit
- 10 Year Strategy and Implementation Plan for a More Equitable New Orleans
- California's Future
- Boulder City Council Study Session: Middle Income Housing Strategy
- City of Boise Parking Strategic Plan, Appendix N1: Parking Requirements
- Local Government Role in Affordable Housing
You can use this form to quickly and easily submit your regulatory barrier stories to our Clearinghouse. Take a few minutes to click on the examples and the types of information we are looking for, then use the fields below to submit your experiences.
This consumer guide describes how to improve a home’s energy efficiency and indoor environmental quality, which can help reduce heating and cooling costs, save energy, and improve occupants’ health and comfort levels.
The Edge, an online magazine, provides easily understood translations of PD&R and HUD partners' research, a message from PD&R Senior Staff, and a wide range of information on housing and community development issues, regulations, and case studies.