|HUD Program Income Limits (Section 8, Section 221(d)(3) BMIR, Section 235 and Section 236)|
- FY2016 Income Limits
- FY2015 Income Limits
- FY2014 Income Limits
- FY2013 Income Limits
- FY2012 Income Limits
- FY2011 Income Limits
- FY2010 Income Limits
- FY2009 Income Limits
Effective March 19, 2009
- FY2008 Income Limits
Effective February 13, 2008
- FY2007 Income Limits
Effective March 20, 2007
- FY2006 Income Limits
Effective March 8, 2006
- Previous Income Limits: 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, Revised FY 1999, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996
- Historical Data (1990-1995)
- FY 1999 - FY 2005 Excel file with 4-Person Very Low Income and Median Family Income Estimates (*.xls, 813 KB) (must download to use in Excel)
- Access Individual Area Fair Market Rent and Income Limit Histories
Revised Income Limits for San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, CA were posted on March 10, 2015.
Revised for Extremely Low Income Limits, effective 07/01/2014.
Revised FY 2013 Data Published 12/11/2012, Supersedes Medians and Income Limits Posted on 12/4/2012 for All Areas.
Income Limits for New York, NY HMFA were updated on June 1, 2011 to correct an error.
The following areas were revised on June 30, 2011:
California – Oakland-Fremont; Oxnard-Thousand Oaks-Ventura; Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario; San Diego-Carlsbad-San Marcos; Santa Barbara-Santa Maria-Goleta; Santa Rosa- Petaluma.
Colorado – Pitkin County, CO.
Florida – West Palm Beach-Boca Raton
Massachusetts – Dukes County; Nantucket County.
New York – Nassau-Suffolk.
Puerto Rico – Arecibo; Barranquitas-Aibonito-Quebradillas; Fajardo; Mayaguez; Yauco; Puerto Rico HUD Nonmetro area.
PD&R FMR/IL Lookup is now available on Apple iOS and Android powered smartphones. Look up Fair Market Rents & Income Limits from HUD’s Policy Development & Research!
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Income Limits Hold-Harmless Policy|
|Multifamily Tax Subsidy Projects (MTSPs)|
MTSPs are projects funded with tax credits authorized under section 42 of the Internal Revenue Code (the Code) and projects financed with tax exempt housing bonds issued to provide qualified residential rental development under section 142 of the Code should use the Income Limits
|Uniform Relocation Act Income Limits|
- Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act of 1970 (Uniform Act or URA)
|Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)|
- Link to Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) HUD Estimated Metropolitan Area Median Family Income
|HUD Utility Schedule Model|