To submit a nomination, please input the nominator’s name and contact information into the form located on this page. All required fields (denoted by an asterisk) must be filled. Once information has been entered into all of the necessary fields, please select the button to attach and send. This will create a draft email, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, to which all required submission materials should be attached.
All nominations should be submitted by email to email@example.com. Nominations must be completed electronically as a Word document. Submission instructions are provided below.
All nominations are due by 11:59 pm PDT on April 16, 2021
Projects completed within 3 years of the nomination are eligible. Long-term projects or programs are eligible if substantial achievements have been made within the last 3 years.
Each nomination must include the following:
- Answers to questions 1 to 13 in the Award Brochure, individually answered by number.
- Complete contact information for nominator and key partners (list no more than six). Include name, title, organization/business, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A brief project budget that addresses the total cost of the project, the sources and amounts of funding for the project, and the specific HUD program(s) that provided assistance (e.g. CDBG, HOME, RAD, 221(d)(4), etc.).
- One to five supporting brochures or news clippings.
- One to three letters of recommendation.
- A list of past awards this project received.
- A copy of the Section 106 concurrence letter from the State Historic Preservation Officer (SHPO), Part 2 Historic Tax Credit approval, or executed Section 106 Agreement Document.
- 5-10 high quality jpeg digital images totaling no more than 25 MB. Each image must be numbered and named with the project name and very brief description (e.g. #1 Stanley Hall, rear façade). Attach the images to the same email as your nomination document noted below. Horizontal photos are preferred. Photos should show some of the outstanding preservation work the nominee has accomplished; before and after images are helpful.