Economic Development and Public Finance: Working paper Series
- June 8, 2010
- REP 10-02, The Benefits of Environmental Improvement: Estimates
From Space-time Analysis, by John I. Carruthers, David E. Clark and Robert N. Renner.
- REP 09-04, The Impact of Mortgage Disclosure Reform, by Harold Bunce, Alastair McFarlane, William J. Reid and Kurt Usowski.
- REP 09-03, The American Way of Land Use: A Spatial Hazard Analysis of Changes Through Time, by John I. Carruthers, Selma Lewis, Gerrit-Jan Knaap and Robert N. Renner.
- REP 09-02, Inclusionary Zoning and the Development of Urban Land, by Alastair McFarlane.
- REP 09-01, The Plane of Living and the Pre-crisis Evolution of Housing Values in the United States, by John I. Carruthers and Gordon F. Mulligan.
- REP 08-04, The Impact of the HOPE for Homeowners Program Rule, by Alastair W. McFarlane, Edward Szymanoski, and Kurt G. Usowski.
- REP 08-03, Coming Undone: A Spatial Hazard Analysis of Urban Form in American Regions, by John I. Carruthers, Selma Lewis, Gerrit-Jan Knaap and Robert N. Renner.
- REP 07-02, Does State Growth Management Change the Pattern of Urban Growth? Evidence from Florida, by Marlon G. Boarnet, Ralph B. McLaughlin and John I. Carruthers.
- REP 07-01, Valuing Environmental Quality: A Space-based Strategy, by John I. Carruthers and David E. Clark.
- REP 06-01, The Role of Geographic Proximity And Industrial Structure In Metropolitan Area Business Cycles, by Michael Hollar, Anthony Pennington-Cross and Anthony Yezer.
- REP 06-02, Does "Smart Growth" Matter to Public Finance?, by John I. Carruthers and Gudmundur F. Úlfarsson, June 2007.
- REP 06-03, Industrial Diversity and Agglomeration Economies, by Michael Hollar, August 2006.
- REP 06-04, Human Capital, Quality of Life, and the Adjustment Process in American Metropolitan Areas, by John I. Carruthers and Gordon F. Mulligan, February 2007.
- REP 06-05, Growth and Convergence in the Space Economy: Evidence from the United States, by John I. Carruthers, Michael K. Hollar and Gordon F. Mulligan, August 2006.
- REP 05-01, Environmental Valuation: Connecting Theory, Evidence, and Public Policy, by John I. Carruthers, and Gordon F. Mulligan, February 2006.
If you wish to discuss the working papers or would like more information about the Economic Development and Public Finance Working Paper Series, please contact the author(s) by calling (202) 708-0426 or by writing to the them at the e-mail address(es) given in the papers.